The By-Laws of GRANCO Federal Credit Union requires new members to meet eligibility requirements to be considered with-in the “field of membership”.
The field of membership of GRANCO Federal Credit Union is limited to those having the following common bonds:
- Employees of the Public Utility Districts of Grant, Kittitas, Okanogan and Douglas Counties (Municipal Corporations of the State of Washington), Washington, who work in Grant, Kittitas, Okanogan or Douglas Counties, Washington. (Grant County PUD 3/19/56), (Kittitas, Okanogan & Douglas County PUDs – 4/25/80)
- Employees of the following companies who work in Ephrata, Washington:
a. South Columbia Basin Irrigation District (Power Generation Division) (6/16/88)
b. Columbia Basin Public Hospital District #3 of Grant CountyAka Columbia Basin Hospital (12-16-2009)
- Employees of the Municipal Corporation of Grant County, Washington. (4/2/93)
- Employees of the City of Ephrata who work in Ephrata, Washington. (12/29/93)
- Employees of the City of Soap Lake who work in Soap Lake, Washington (8/25/99)
- Employees of the Ephrata School District No. 165 who work in Ephrata, Washington
- Employees and Board of the Wilson Creek School District No. 167-202 who work in Wilson Creek, Washington (02/21/2012)
- Employees of the Moses Lake School District #161 who work in Moses Lake, Washington (11/20/2012)
- Employees of the Quincy Valley Medical Center/Grant County Public Hospital District #2 who work in Quincy, Washington. (11/20/2012)
- Employees of the City of Moses Lake who work in Moses Lake, Washington. (11/20/12)
- Volunteers of Grant County Fire District #13 who work in or are supervised from Ephrata, WA.
- Employees of McKay Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center who work in Soap Lake, WA.
Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons. Limited liability companies or corporations will not be considered within the field of membership.
Definition of immediate family: Spouses, Parents, Grandparents, Siblings, Children, Grandchildren and Daughters-in-law and Sons-in-law (related by blood or marriage and, step or adopted).